Regenerative Medicine of Naples aims to provide patients with the latest concepts, therapies, and innovative techniques using the body’s natural healing resources.
Dr. Kevin Lam and his team of consultants and surgeons work with patients all over the country so they can benefit from a unique non-surgical procedure using stem cell injections.
Secrets that other doctors may not tell you.
- Ohio Podiatric Medicine Training Certificate – 2011-Present –
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support – Recertified 2013 –
- American Heart Association Advanced Life Support – Recertified 2013 –
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support – 2010
- Hallux Interphlangeal Joint Dislocation: A Case Study and Review of the Literature. ACFAS
- Poster Presentation and Ohio Health Research Symposium Poster Presentation. 2011- 2012.
- Invasive Squamous Cell Caricnoma of the Foot, A Case Presentation. ACFAS Poster Presentation and Ohio Health Research Symposium Poster Presentation, 2013
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
Graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
Residency at Yale-New Haven Medical Centers
5 year surgical residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Anthony Dimaio Jr.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
If you are a patient with disorders on the feet and lower limbs, the Virtual consultation will surely help you. We are a HIPAA Compliant facility and our Board-Certified podiatrists can treat conditions resulting from bone and joint disorders of the foot. Our convenient, virtual consultation service is a great option if you have a busy schedule, or prefer the privacy of an online consultation.
Comprehensive consultancy : Online & on your timeDownload our FREE app today!